Internship vacancy: Open from late Jun 2019 onwards. Minimum of 3-month internship duration. Full-time or part-time internships can be arranged. We are looking for a Business Intelligence Intern who is driven to accelerate and enable sustainable business growth for StashAway. This internship involves working with external partners and internal stakeholders to identify and drive profitable growth opportunities for StashAway within APAC markets. You will participate in business discussions and support the development of collaboration structures, business models and international expansion plans. You are passionate about conducting market research, providing sound recommendations post-analysis and assist in the drafting of proposals to various stakeholders. Due to the diversity of this internship, you can be assured that it will be a great learning opportunity.
- Assist with the design, development, maintenance, and delivery/presentation of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business needs, design and deliver end-to-end data solutions
- Automate existing KPI/reporting processes by designing and implementing technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes for reporting, analytics and data exploration
- Develop recurring and ad hoc analytic reports to senior management regarding strategic initiatives, customer segment performance, performance against goals, etc.
- Be a thought-leader who develops strategic and tactical data initiatives to drive data-driven operations and decisions, and self-service analytics throughout the organisation
- Maintain thorough knowledge of existing and emerging 3rd party data sources as needed for analytics
- Manage the underlying data model, data warehousing, ETL processes and data pipelines for the BI platform
- Currently pursuing a degree with relevant business discipline, e.g. Analytics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivot tables, VBA)
- Result-oriented with good understanding of business
- Outstanding quantitative and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication (presentation, written, and listening) skills
- Excellent collaboration skills to work effectively with stakeholders
- Programming or scripting (e.g. SQL, Python, R) experience and knowledge is a plus
- Experience administering data analysis tools, e.g. Looker, Tableau, QilkSense, PowerBI